Comic layout/thumbnails/tests

Been working on layout for a comic project, including doing thumbnails for page spreads.

But I realized I need to finalize the text before I can start drawing – ie, if I have too much text to easily fit on A5 pages, I’ll have to bump up to US Letter sized. So tomorrow is a typing day.

In more visually fun stuff (at this stage, anyway), I also did a test with acrylic pouring medium on an embroidered drawing done on watercolor paper similar to ones I’m working on for a mixed media series to see if I can get away with doing pours on top of canvases if I have these sewn on. We’ll see how things dry but I expect it’ll take a few days to fully dry/cure.